Monday, February 14, 2011

First Vent: Sex

When I was a child, I thought I was going to save myself for marriage, I'm 17 right now, I've gotten my cherry popped for 3 whole years now.   Did I like it the first time?  No.  I hated it.  He did everything at once, altogether.  He ate me out to make me comfortable.  Then drilled my pussy, then he fucked my asshole.
I didn't want all in one go, what was he playing at?    We did it on an old couch in his garage, and we didn't use a condom.
Why do men do these things?  I fucking hate them.   Recently my mind has been off men and on to my own sex.  I think I want to experiment, but with who right now?  I like women, their bodies are so beautiful.  I want to know how it is to love a woman. Men don't love, they hurt.  And I hate it. 
Yet, I am addicted to sex, and I have my buddies who I call. No, I haven't turned to a fellow girl yet for love, but I want to.  I want to be penetrated, and made to feel amazing, so the primal take over, and I just want a dick. 
I hate this.  How do I get out of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment