Friday, February 18, 2011

Second Vent: Drugs

I want to kill myself.    I think about it everyday, I want to rot in hell.   I want to suffer, in death, and bleed.   My own blood.   I want to stick a knife in my belly like a pig and feel good about it.

But sometimes, I want the nice and easy way out.  I want to swallow all my grammy's pills.  Her pain killers.  She has bottles of the stuff.  Tranquilizers, and I know that if I swallow about thirty of them, I'm six feet deep.

But before I kill myself, I want to kill some others, so I can bring them all down.

Those cheating boys, and those fake friends.  The slut who took him away, and the other slut, and the other slut.  I want to slaughter them all, and torture them, and I'll feel so happy, that it will be a joy to take my life.

I want to kill, so badly, murder, and then suicide.

Weapon of choice for myself, drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment